Focus on Aluminum Fabrication & Solution Providing
Packaging & Delivery
1. Plastic film & craft paper packing
2. Plastic bag packing
3. Plywood board packing
4. Wood box packing
5. Pallet packing
6. Stillage packing
7. Bundle packing
8. By customers' requirements.
Supply Ability: 400,000 Ton / Tons per Year
Factory Price: Negotiate
Min.Order Quantity: 1ton
ODM & OEM: Available
Payment Terms: L/C,Cash,Western Union,T/T, Paypal
Lead Time: One month after payment
Place of Origin
Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Solar Power (W)
Output Voltage (V)
Load Power (W)
Ordinary, 5000w 10kw 15KW
Work Time (h)
Black and white
25 Years Life Time
Aluminium alloy and stainless steel
1. Easy installation: The diagonal mounting parts can be loaded from any position of the aluminum alloy extrusion rail and pre-assembled with the height of the block and the hook to minimize installation time and cost.
2. High durability: With a 20-year service life and 10 years of quality assurance as the design concept, all structural parts are high-strength stainless steel and anodized aluminum alloy to ensure high durability of the material.
3. To withstand extreme weather: The Swiss Solar Inclined Roof Bracket System is designed by experienced engineers to withstand extreme weather conditions in accordance with AS/NZS 1170 and other internationally accepted standards. The main force-bearing parts of the system have undergone various tests to ensure their structural carrying capacity.
4. Wide applicability: The Swiss solar inclined roof bracket system is suitable for the installation of various general-purpose framed solar panels on various types of roofs in the existing market, from small solar systems to large and even several megawatt systems. Service area.
Stop working in stormy weather. Solar modules can be caught in the wind and make you fall.
A solar module that has never been stepped or sitting on a glass surface. The glass can break, causing shock or bodily injury. This module can also stop generating electricity.
Always attach additional solar module brackets with components. Using weaker parts, such as screws that are too short, is dangerous and can result in solar modules or up and down.
Always use the prescribed tools. Solar modules or installations may drop if the installation is not strong enough, such as when the parts are not tightened enough.
Parts will not be modified or cut. This is dangerous. There is no guarantee of security.
Products should be installed and maintained. Prevent unauthorized personnel from staying away from solar module inspection
Determine the on-site installation of wind loads. Please contact your local construction and safety department for special requirements. Ensure that the roof structure can support the installation of photovoltaic arrays caused by live and dead loads.
Install solar modules facing the south, if possible. Installation is also possible, although the amount of electricity generated will be lower.
One month after payment
The solar roof tilt bracket system offers great flexibility in the design and planning of commercial or residential rooftop solar systems. It is used to mount common framed solar panels in parallel on a pitched roof. Unique aluminum extrusion guides, diagonal mountings, various clamps and a wide range of roof hooks can be pre-assembled for quick and easy installation, saving you labor and installation time. The custom length eliminates the need for on-site welding and cutting, ensuring high corrosion resistance, structural strength and aesthetics from the factory to the installation site.
Installation location: inclined roof
Tilt angle: parallel roof (10~60 deg)
Building height: 20 m
Maximum wind speed: <60m/s
Maximum snow load: <1.4KN/m2
Reference standard: AS/NZS 1170 and other international standards
Product material: high strength aluminum alloy Al6005-T5 & stainless steel 304
Color: natural color or custom
Anti-corrosion treatment: anodizing & stainless steel
Quality assurance: 10-year warranty and 20-year service life
Determine the location of the roof hook, depending on your design.
Roof hooks must not be pressed against the roof tiles. Flat it. If necessary, gasket the roof hook with wood.
If necessary, use an angle grinder and hammer to cut the roof to cover the point of the roof hook. (Warning! Fixed roof hooks cannot be used. This extreme point load may damage below the wattage.
Installed rail roof hooks. Your tracks include different lengths and always start with the shortest piece. The mounting rail hooks are loose on the roof, using t-screw.
Install the connector to connect multiple rails together. Pre-assembled rails on the rear side of the sliding joint. Secure the first bolt. Then slide the lower rail into pieces. When coming together, tighten the bolts. The connection is complete. Expand the gap in the rail joint recommendations. Leave a gap, the width of a finger.
Place the line at the bottom of the first module. The sliding end clamps the module and the system. Install the end clip middle clip.
Slide down the mounting module of a module. Speed up the middle folder. Install other components and clip it in this way. Even keep the module.
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.