1. AAG aluminum in cars must go through the following inspection process. They are surface defects tests, specification consistency tests, mechanical properties tests, functional realization tests, etc. It has the advantages of both high strength and low weight
2. AAG has a complete and scientific quality management system. Based on needs, it can be designed to be wear- and corrosion-resistant
3. The product naturally has the advantage of an orderly internal structure and stable chemical composition, crystal form, and physical properties. The product is popular for its enhanced thermal stability
4. The product contains very limited impurities. The mining process has excavated all of the waste rock and extracts the desired mineral ore. There is not any depression or bulging on the surface of the product
5. This product is characterized by its tenacity which means the capacity to the exterior crushing force. Tenacity is the inner binding capacity of the product. The product features high conductivity of heat
1. Our factory is equipped with a series of testing facilities. With the help of these facilities, our QC team is able to guarantee the quality of our products per our customers' specifications.
2. AAG adheres to the concept of putting customers first. Please contact.